Turkey International Student Admission Exam, 2023 – TR-YÖS/2 Exam date, organized centrally by ÖSYM in 2023, will be held on 12 November 2023.
The exam schedule and exam information announced by ÖSYM are as follows.
When will TR-YÖS be held?
Application Date: 15.09.2023
End Date: 18.09.2023
Exam Result Date: 8.12.2023
2023-TR-YÖS/2 exam guide has not been announced yet.
What are the Exam Application Requirements?
1) T.R. nationality and completed his/her secondary education (high school) in Turkey or TRNC.
those who completed,
2) TRNC Those who are nationals (who completed their entire secondary education (high school) in TRNC high schools and completed GCE
Those who have AL results and enrolled in colleges and high schools in other countries between 2005-2010
(except for those who have or will have GCE AL exam results by taking training)
3) His/her first nationality by birth, as defined in paragraph 2 of Article a, is Turkish Republic. Those with dual nationality,
(except for those who meet the conditions in clause 4 of article a)
4) One of his nationalities is TRNC. Those with dual citizenship (who completed their secondary education (high school) in TRNC
Those who graduated from high schools and had a GCE AL result and those who studied in other countries between 2005-2010
Those who have or will have GCE AL exam results by registering and receiving education in colleges and high schools
5) Schools within the embassies in Turkey and foreigners in Turkey
Turkish nationals who are studying in high schools or those defined in paragraph 2 of article a.
Those with dual citizenship whose first nationality is Turkish at birth
6) Registration to secondary education institutions in Turkey starting from the 2022-2023 academic year
TRNC citizens and those who have renounced Turkish citizenship/Blue Card holders and foreign nationals who will have
(embassy schools and international private education institutions in the MOBİS system and National Education
(Except for foreign nationals brought to our country within the framework of the project carried out by the Ministry)
applications are not accepted,